Waiver of Liability
You must read and agree to every part of this liability waiver in order to participate in any program provided by
I hereby accept all risks associated with my participation in fitness exercise programs being offered by Kassandra Maloney. In consideration of using the services of Kassandra Maloney, I release and forever discharge Kassandra Maloney, their employees, including trainers and any other officers, agents or volunteers (“RELEASEES”) from any and all responsibility or liability from injuries or damages to my person or personal property resulting from or connected with my participation in any of the fitness exercise programs being offered by RELEASEES whether arising from the active or passive negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in exercise and training activities that potentially involve the risk of serious injury, permanent disability or death. Other possible risks may include social and economic losses which might result not only from the RELEASEES own actions, inactions or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the condition of the private or public premises or any equipment. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I hereby assume full responsibility for all the foregoing risks, known and unknown, and accept responsibility for the damages following any injury, permanent disability, or death.
2. I further acknowledge and understand that Kassandra Maloney, its personal trainers and other employees are not license dietitians or physicians and that any information or guidelines provided by Kassandra Maloney, its personal trainers or other employees carries no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties regarding safety or suitability for a particular purpose.
3. Kassandra Maloney and its employees will implement the most effective principals to help the participant achieve his or her goals within their scope of practice, but cannot guarantee that its products or workouts will be safe, effective or suitable for everyone. For that reason, all such products, services, programs, techniques and materials embodied in such products and services, are offered without warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied, and Kassandra Heil and its employees disclaim any liability, loss or damages that may result from their use.
4. I understand that a physician’s approval is highly required prior to participating in this fitness exercise program.
5. I have read this document in its entirety and agree to adhere to all its precepts, as well as all other terms and conditions of Kassandra Maloney’s fitness exercise programs. I understand the risks and benefits of the programs and any questions I may have had have been answered to my satisfaction. Upon participation, I do hereby discharge, release and hold harmless RELEASEES from any and all liability for damage claims or losses of any kind or character whatsoever resulting from any injury or condition I may suffer, or resulting from my participation in Kassandra Heil’s fitness exercise programs.
6. This agreement applies not only to any and all physical injuries but to any and all claims from the damage to, loss of, or theft of property relating to my participations in Maloney’s fitness exercise programs.
7. This agreement is intended to be broad and inclusive and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
8. This document and contains the entire agreement between the parties. No other agreement exists between the parties and no representations, verbally or in writing, have been made except as stated herein.
9. I understand that in order to receive a full refund, I must submit proven record of completion of each portion of this program to it's fullest for every day that I owned the program. I agree to submit my measurements and weight for the both the first day of the program and the last day that the program was completed. I will submit food logs for each day as well as daily journals with notes about each workout as proof that the workout was completed.
10.I acknowledge and represent that I am 18 years of age or older, that I have read and understand the contents of this document, and that no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made. I also agree, for myself and my successors, that the above representations are not mere recitals and that they are binding.
Try it for 2 weeks, on ME!
Refund Policy for all programs provided by Kassandra Maloney
If any of the programs purchased are not working for you, you are entitled to a FULL refund within the first 14 days of starting the program. My mission is to serve you to the upmost and I hold the responsibility of your satisfaction in the highest regard.
All I ask is that you have actually completed each assignment and work out for the entire duration of you owning the program.
In order to receive a full refund, please submit record of the following to email@example.com with the subject REFUND.
1. Introduction in to the private accountability group by the end of the 1st week of owning the program.
2. Daily accountability check ins in our private accountability group for each day that you owned the program.
3. Yoga for Weight Loss: Food logs and daily journals for each day that you were enrolled in the program. Measurements and weight for the first day and last day that you were enrolled in the program.
If the program isn't working for you and you haven't completed these things, let's chat anyway and see if there is anything we can do for you.